Thursday, August 11, 2005

Its Thursday


and there's still loads to do. I am calm. At work, going to see Neil tonight since him and Debbie are off to Australia for a year in September, so I won't see them again for ages, unless I can get across there somehow next year! Night out in glorious Dunfermline awaits....I'd expect that the next post on this site will be from Spain, since I seem to have planned every available second up until we get on the plane with a thousand activities.... still got to sort out the euro train pass thingummy, I'll go do that now...
edit...somebody at work just told me Alicante is like a Spanish Blackpool. yay.

2 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

like the picture of you in your bikini Linsey!!! Lots of love your sister!!!

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello you two, it sounds like you're having a great time and I'm so glad that you are. You might have seen the e-mail I sent but if not my bag got nicked from the house. Callum's wallet, phone and all of my keys were in it. The guy has used two of Callum's cards, we're covered though so no worries there. The horrible thing is that he used one of the cards at 12:30 am, about a half hour after we got back to the house so he must have followed us back and nipped into Mum and Dad's straight after. I'm just glad that it's all replaceable, bit of a pain though - Callum had given that number out as his ony work contact (can send it as a sim card so ok now) and I lost all the keys I own - work, house, garage, mum &dad's, car etc. Anyway, everything else is going ok and I'm in the last week of the playscheme YEEEHAAA! Take care and have a really fantastic time.
Love from Lisa, Callum and Bernard
xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home