Thursday, September 15, 2005

Its my birthday!


yay!
Ive been unable to pronounce names on previous birthdays, but thats usually been for a different reason than this time.... Ljubljana?

anyway, this place is great and refreshingly cheap after Venice!
Thanks to Mum, Dad, Lisa, Callum and Brent for the e-card, it was ace, and thanks to Bridget and John for the card and the money which I promise to spend on Slovenian alchohol of some sort tonight!

Linsey got me some great presents from Venice, Ill take a photo of them and put it up next time im online! Hope youre all well, we are heading out to sample the nightlife of Ljubljana soon..... just waiting on the photos from Rome and Venice to upload, go and have a look, my favourite is the pigeon posing for me in St Marks square, he was great! I miss him already!

Miss you all too, will try to call soon - cheers!
Mark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home